Monday, August 10, 2009

My New Baby !!!





Ok .. So here is my new baby.. her name is Dolly and she was born June 13 and she is now the Princess in our home. she is a Mini Dachshund and she is so adorable !! I went to a garage sale on the weekend cuz I was bored .. well now I am grounded from garage sales LOL ...
I have wanted a mini for years Thanks to Karen .. a friend of mine .. I used to babysit her little Mini and fell in love with him ... Max ...what a character... Each time I went looking for a mini another little face would win me over and I ended up with my Gizmo .... a Chihuahua Shitzu mix .... a year later I went looking and came across a little Morkie.. a Yorkshire Maltese cross..... and the we had Bear !!! So now I have my mini and I think I had better stop now .. but those faces !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment