Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Design Team Position !!!!!

I am so excited !! I have been chosen to be a 2010 Design team Member for Outlines Rubber Stamps. When I started making cards about 5 years ago now, My friends ..Karen and Kim got me hooked on Outlines Stamps. I love all the detail and all the cutting and snipping that their stamps required. Oh .. you can use as they are of course but the patterns and layers are what attracted me.

I went through my stash of Outlines yesterday and counted 56 ... so guess I can honestly say ... I LOVE OUTLINES
and I am so excited to get started.

So wish me luck and Please keep coming back to see what I come up with .. my first assignment will be EASTER !!!!

Stop over at their website and have a boo .. Outlines Rubber Stamps ... You will fall in love with their Images ...

Speaking of LOVE ... Happy Valentines Day to everyone !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment