Thursday, July 01, 2010

Camera Grief !!!

Ok ...I use an old Kodak EasyShare camera.. I have for years now and I love it.. I know how to work it and I know how to get my pics to upload... WEEEELLLLLLLLL lately for some reason it is giving me grief .. I am so sad .. it is making my pics to big to upload to SCS ..all of a sudden for some reason...

I do have a lovely new Fuji Finepix S1000 ..but I cannot for love nor money get a clear close up shot!!!! They are either to yellow or they are blurry... I can take pics inside or outside no problem .. but a close up .. forget it ...ggggrrrrrr I am so frustrated with these darn cameras.

If anyone has any pointers... please feel free to leave a comment ... I am taking them both into my girl friend (a camera crazy lady photographer) tomorrow and see if she can give me any tips .. I have read the instruction booklet ...for the new one over and over again ... and from pushing all the buttons I most likely have it really mucked up LOL ....

Have a camera happy evening to all the ladies happily uploading to SCS worry free tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your camera working soon. When I got my new one, I kept having HUGE photos. I finally realized I could choose Save for Web in Photoshop Elements. WHEW. What a relief. I went from Gimongous to around 100K on average.

    ReplyDelete