Sunday, August 14, 2011

CS344 and Stampalicious Rocks!!!



Ok .. I am so not a lucky person .. I never win stuff ... BUT .. lately this seems to have changed for me. Well especially over at Totally Stampalicious anyway LOL. I won the 4 new sets released back in May .. WOW ..was I shocked!! And now I played along with them for the July release and won a 5.00 Gift certificate .. Yeah me .. I will have no problem spending that at all .. Thank You Ladies at Totally Stampalicious!!!

So here is a little card I came up with .. I used one of the sets I won in May called Violet Scarlette
The DP is again Jillibean Soup, Dutch Mustard Soup , pink cs and a Martha Stewart punch for the edge. I colored her with copics and also used some nesties for the sentiment circle. The sketch is from SCS .. CS344

Enjoy Your DAY !!!!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Terrie for winning the stamps. Your card is so cute! <3

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete