Thursday, November 03, 2011

Nov Guest DT Member for One Crazy Stamper



Good Morning,

Well like I said I am baaaaaaaaaaaaack !!! I am so excited to be a Guest DT member for November for ONE CRAZY STAMPER !! Here is the first card I made for them.

I made this card with Art Impressions "Out To Lunch" Love these old gals.. and the sentiment made me think of a lady at work on Weight Watchers LOL ... She to cannot pass up on a piece of cake .. so I found this quite funny .. I will give this card to her.

I colored with copics, used my clear spica pen to add a bit o sparkle and a bit of chalk on the ladies cheeks. The Spellbinders I used were Fancy Tags 3 and deckled rectangles for the main image. I added a little rhinestone for the earing and on the dress. I also paper pieced the table cloth to match the DP, which is from ECHO PARK called Country Drive. I also used some cardstock from Stampin up called Pear pizzazz and Pink Passion.

This was a fun little project and I hope you enjoy.

Stop on over at One Crazy Stamper for all your stamping needs. It is an awesome Canadian company and her shipping is so fast ......Love it !!!!

Have a most awesome day!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Your sentiment is a hoot and a perfect image to match too!! What a fun card. Congrat on your GDT position at OCS - I'm looking forward to meeting you - I'm a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete