Monday, January 16, 2012

Outlines Challenge 35 - Love is in the Air

Good Evening ..  Here is a card I made today for the Outlines Challenge 35 - Love is in the Air Monday Challenge. I used the Peace Dove stamp .. the dove carries a Star.  Instead I did not ink the star and used a heart from the Growing Hearts Stamp and just stamped the hearts and cut the second one out as it was a bit smaller.
I colored with Laurentian markers, Spica Gold and clear pens for some glitter and added some small rhinestones.  I used my spellbinders for the squares and the scalloped background.
I think this beautiful flying heart depicts LOVE is in the AIR perfectly.  I love my Outlines stamps. This is the very first stamp company I was addicted to.  Love the detail and the option of doing cards simply or getting as detailed and layered as you can imagine .. fun fun fun ......
Hope you like ...
Have a wonderful evening !!!!!!!!!
<>







4 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie, What a beautiful card and great idea to replace the star with a heart on this great stamp (I have it too!). Thanks for stopping in at my blog & Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie,
    Brilliant idea to add the heart from another image! Your card is stunning, red, black and white is the most striking color combo! So glad you joined the Outlines Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very clever to use a heart from the other image! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your striking creation is perfect for the LOVE challenge this week! Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines this week! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete