Sunday, January 15, 2012

WISH Big & Happy Birthday Brian ...



Well I am a procrastinator extrordinaire .. I made this card for my Brother Brian's 45th Birthday .. his birthday was Jan 12th .. and looky here... I am taking a picture of it on January 15th ... he lives in Edmonton ... WHOOPS !!!!! I will mail it tomorrow for sure !! ... (yeah right LOL) He asked specifically for one of my 1000.00 cards ... hehehe

I made this with a very old set of Verve stamps called Polka Stars .. in fact it is a rubber set in a CD case ... now how old are those stamps Verve people .. the company was actually called Verve Visual back then .. but I still love this set.... and I part with nothing in my stamp room ... and procrastinator such as I am ... I hardly ever even part with a card ... it's a new year ..lets see if I can change this a bit :) The sentiment is from SU ..Short and Sweet.

Have a SUPER SUNDAY !!!




1 comment:

  1. TERRIE!!!! HI!

    Glad to see you back around. I love this card. The layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete