Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fluffy Flower

Well I guess this is sort of a Valentines Day card as well.  I love making the little fluffy flower.  I used many sheets of tissue.  I cut the circles out with a 1 3/4 inch scalloped circle nestie. I then punched a whole thru the lot with my bog bite and placed a pink frosted brad thru the centre.  Then I started to fold up and crunch each layer of tissue separately around the brad to make it nice and fluffy.  Love the end result.  I also used for the heart layers my new Nesties .. Heart Squares. 
I buy all my nesties now from a friend in Las Vegas who has an amazing online store called Stamps Alive.  Her prices are amazing and great service as well .. fast shipping.  Hi Terri .. We got to meet once when I was there.. she brought tons of her stuff to my condo.  (I had emailed her in advance so I could just pick it up.  She is very very accommodating !!! 
 Anywhoooooooooooo back to the card LOL ....
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.. the set is called Field Flowers. I love how girly this turned out!!!!
Hope you like it .... Have a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment