Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Love PINTEREST !!!

Ok ... Who is not hooked on Pinterest ???  Well I am.  Hours and hours of my time lately has been spent on this site.  I actually cased this card from a card I found there.  I will share the link and give credit where credit is due.  I loved this ladies card and tho I switched it up a bit .. I followed her lead and hope you like it. You can find the original here.
The thinks I changed are ...
I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder instead of a wood grain stamp, 
I used Provo Craft (little metal squares ..forget what they are called as I have had them for ever ) for the bottoms of the bird houses.
I did not cut my hearts out of the brown and layer as she did.. I just cut out the hearts and placed them right on the brown squares.
Changed the sentiment panel and used The Stamps of Life set called branches4flowers. 
I used a different border punch and added a little butterfly.
I also added a liitle rhinestone to the centre of the flowers.

Hope you like it ... :)

1 comment: