Sunday, April 03, 2011

SPCC # 93 / PPC11

This card was made for SPCC # 93 ... and PPC11 over at Scrapbookers Paradise to use buttons ...The colors to use were Su Mambo Melon, River Rock and Perfect Plum. This is what I came up with .. I used my new stamp set from SU called Sweet Summer for the main image and the sentiment is from Verve. I also used my new folder from SU called Square Lattice. The centre of the flowers have little colorful rhinestones. I love my rhinestones ... :) Hope you likey ...

4 comments:

  1. Love this crad! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I love all the texture you have included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love the purple! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Terrie! Great use of buttons for this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete